The Living Hockey Code of Ethics is designed to ensure that all players, coaches, parents and others associated with Living Hockey experience a fair, safe and positive environment at all times.
All Living Hockey employees and participants will at all times:
- Represent Living Hockey and the sport of hockey in a positive and appropriate manner.
- Play fair and act in accordance with the rules of the game. Promote the reputation of hockey and avoid behaviors that could risk bringing the sport into disrepute.
- Actively encourage Living Hockey’s core value of safe, enjoyable learning for all participants at all times.
- Treat all others fairly and equally, and value others on and around Living Hockey camps irrespective of age or experience.
- Promote friendship, respect and the building of confidence.
- Never condone inappropriate or abusive language, inappropriate relationships, bullying, harassment, discrimination or physical violence.
- Manage and report any safeguarding concerns in an appropriate and timely manner according to England Hockey’s policies on Child Protection and Safeguarding.